Monday, April 6, 2009

Since My Last Post...

We finished out weather week with rain in a jar and a cloud in a bottle...




T decided to cut his own hair (again)...



We discovered that T makes an excellent cover for leaf piles on a windy day...



We welcomed spring by birdwatching and collecting agates down by the river...



...And we've been doing an assortment of spring-related activities, but all of these pictures were among the over-exposed, courtesy of my failing camera. I'm hoping to get some better pictures this week (fingers crossed).

2 comments:

Shady Lady said...

Well, it's official. My camera just sucks. My normal photos are about as good as your overexposed ones.

Looks like you had a fun week!

Lisa said...

That haircut, lol! What a stinker, my girls have thankfully never done that.