Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hey, Look What I Got!


I got the Lemons to Lemonade award, courtesy of The Snail's Trail. Thank you so much!

The rules of the award are as follows:
1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award.

I'm passing this award along to:

5 Orange Potatoes
fly to my window
Gee Whiz
The Exploration Station
The O'Neal Family News
Living and Learning

...Hmm, I'm getting an error when I try to save this with more links in it. How strange. So I guess I'll be a rebel and only pass this along to six bloggers instead. ;)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats to you and well deserving! You have posted great posts onto your blog in a short amount of time. It reminds me of me(posting daily), I've only been blogging since January. It's my new OCD! I'm loving it b/c I get to meet similar mamas that enjoy the things I do. Thank you so much for nominating me, I'm touched.

Shady Lady said...

Congratulations on your blog award! I'm pretty new to this bloggin world, too. I'm having a blast. Glad to have found your blog!

Shannon said...

I guess we're all the "Newbies". I'm having so much fun with blogging too! Thanks so much for my first nomination Sarah! I love reading your blog too.