Friday, March 13, 2009

Questions

My camera is doing something weird right now, so the pictures I have will have to wait until later tonight. In the meantime, I borrowed a cute set of questions to ask T. Here are his answers. I completely lost it at his answer to #21.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you.

2. What makes mom happy?
When I listen to her.

3. What makes mom sad?
Some shows on TV are sad.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Telling me knock-knock jokes.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Food.

6. How old is your mom?
Very, very old. Like 20 or 30.

7. How tall is your mom?
40 feet.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Paint and do the dishes and color.

9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Eat.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Painting.

11. What is your mom really good at?
Eating.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Jumping up and down, because she doesn't have a pogo stick.

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Clean the dishes.

14.What is your mom’s favorite food?
Chinese food. She makes me eat it ALL the time.

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
I forgot. Do we have any granola bars?

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Spiderman.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Paint and color.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Bones hold us together.

19. How are you and your mom different?
I'm short and she's tall.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Mommy's my best friend.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
His wallet.

22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
To eat Chinese food!

3 comments:

Sherry Gann said...

Oh this is so funny. I'll have to remember to do it with G next week. :)

Lisa said...

This is so funny, I'm cracking up at all the times he says "eat" or makes reference to food. Oh, kids, gotta love em!

Tracy said...

His wallet - buahahahaha that is the best one!