Friday, March 13, 2009

Things That Make Me Happy

I went out today with a set plan. We would run to the store, pick up a few necessary food items I forgot to add to my shopping list, fill up the car with gas, and come straight home.

Well, I may (and I'm not admitting anything here) have accidentally gotten distracted and found myself standing in the mall instead.

And I may or may not have walked out two hours later with some of the best sales ever.

If (and only if) this were the case, my findings may have been along the lines of:

-Eight shirts
-Two pairs of pants
-Snowpants
-Gloves
-A jacket
-Three sweatshirts
-A beautiful blue Columbia coat
(all of this for T)

-A gorgeous coat for myself.

The coats may have looked something like this:




The grand total for the day? $106.

That Columbia coat? $26. Normally $95.

Bow to me. I am the master of sales.

I admit it. The shopping spree happened.

(goes to hide credit card from self)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Bravo for you! Your coat is absolutely gorgeous...who could resist that for such a great price???